If you purchase a new or Certified Pre Owned Chevrolet or Hyundai motor vehicle from Mirak Chevrolet Hyundai while this free tires promotion is in effect (certain models and usages are excluded) and agree to, accept, and comply with all the rules, terms, conditions, limitations, restrictions, and exclusions of this program. Mirak Agrees to provide to you up to four replacement tires during the replacement period (as defined below) for the covered vehicle for as long as you own and possess the covered vehicle.This is a great savings. Tire replacement needs to be considered around 45,000 to 50,000 miles on average. This could be a savings of $700 or more! This a Mirak exclusive.
Rules, terms, conditions, limitations, restrictions, and exclusions:
- Mirak must perform all mechanical maintenance and service work (including fluid and filter changes) that are recommended in the manufacturer’s owner’s manual given to you when you purchased the covered vehicle and all warranty work on the covered vehicle
- Mirak must perform all tire maintenance and service work, including rotation, that is recommended in the manufacturer’s owner’s manual given to you when you purchased the covered vehicle and/or recommended by the manufacturer of all tires that are installed on the covered vehicle when it is delivered to you during the program.
- You are responsible for scheduling all visits to Mirak Service Department for all scheduled maintenance, tire maintenance and service required under this program. You will be responsible for and shall pay Mirak for all vehicle and tire maintenance and service required under this program that are not paid under warranty. Each replacement (and/or any upgraded) tire to be provided under this program must be provided, balanced, mounted, and installed by Mirak on the covered vehicle, and you will be responsible for Mirak’s standard charges for balancing, mounting, and installing each such replacement (and/or upgraded) tire and all applicable taxes.
- Mirak will not provide a replacement tire for any tire on a covered vehicle that is, or has been, damaged by road hazard, off road use, or abuse.
- Mirak’s obligation under this program is to provide replacement tires only to you as the original owner of the covered vehicle and not to pay any amounts to you if for any reason you do not have new tires installed in accordance with the terms of this program. Mirak will not pay you or anyone else money for any reason relating to this program.
- Mirak will only provide tires that are comparable to the original tires that were installed on the covered vehicle when it was delivered by the manufacturer. If you desire to upgrade the replacement tires to be provided under this program, then you must pay the extra cost for such upgraded tires to Mirak
- Replacement period: Mirak will provide replacement tires on a covered vehicle only after the earlier to occur of the following events: (a) the time such covered vehicle has been driven a multiple or 40,000 miles (40000,80000,etc) or (b) the time when the tire tread wear measurement on the original tire and any replacement tire indicate that the remaining tread wear is equal to or less than two thirty-seconds or an inch.
- Any vehicle that is (a) a fleet or government unit; (b) a Chevrolet truck rated over 7200 gross vehicle weight; (c) used at any time or in any way for a rental, taxi, (d) ides for any reason other commercial purposes is not eligible to be a covered vehicle under, and is excluded from, the free tires promotion program.
- A vehicle is eligible for free tires under this program only for so long as the vehicle is owned by you, the original owner, and you abide by, and comply with, all the rules, terms, conditions, limitations, restrictions, and exclusions of this program. Any transfer of ownership, title, or possession of the covered vehicle will cancel and void all obligations of Mirak under this program.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND WAIVER: Any claims, disputes, or controversies arising out of, or relating to, this free tires promotion, this document, and/or any other document or representation relating to, or arising from, this free tires promotion, will be finally resolved by binding arbitration to be conducted by The Better Business Bureau of Boston Massachusetts. You forever waive all rights that you may have (a) to a trial by jury or judge and (b) to seek or collect any punitive damages from Mirak.